HEALTH BENEFITS OF HIMALAYAN SHILAJIT
In today’s society, it can be difficult to find a balance between work and health. This is a problem for many people who are looking for a way to improve their physical well-being without relying on prescription drugs that might have harmful side effects. Himalayan Shilajit could be the answer you’re looking for!
Shilajit is a substance that has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for over 5,000 years, but many people are still unaware of its health benefits. Shilajit is also known as mineral pitch or mountain grease. It’s found mostly along Himalayan cliffs and mountainsides where decomposing plants have been exposed by erosion over thousands years under harsh conditions. List of health benefits
Shilajit is often considered to be one of the most powerful substances on earth because it contains vital compounds such as fulvic acid, humus, and dibenzo-alpha-pyrone (DBP). These three compounds make shilajit a potent immune booster and detoxifier.
Himalayan Shilajit can improve your immune system, detoxify the body of harmful chemicals, protect against oxidative stress caused by free radicals in air pollution and cigarette smoke.
Himalayan Shilajit is also believed to be a powerful adaptogen that helps prevent damage from physical or mental stressors while increasing energy levels at the same time.
It’s a common substance used in the ancient practice of Ayurvedic medicine, a 5000-year-old method of disease prevention and treatment originating in India.
Shilajit is an excellent ancient herb with a host of health benefits useful for treating everything from diabetes to arthritis to sexual dysfunction. It’s also known as mineral pitch or mountain grease. List of some key benefits:
- Reduces inflammation throughout the body
- Aids in better digestion and helps increase absorption of nutrients from food
- Helps improve joint health and mobility, reduces pain and swelling
- Can help regulate blood sugar levels in people with diabetes
- Is beneficial for brain function and memory retention
- Can boost libido and sexual function in both men and women
- Can help reduce and prevent effects of stress and anxiety
- Improves mental clarity, and memory recall
- Protects the body from oxidative stress caused by free radicals in air pollution and cigarette smoke
Make sure to purchase from a reputable source in order to ensure you’re getting the real thing!
Cheap Shilajit products often contain high amounts of heavy metals and the majority of them do not even test for the heavy metals. Hence, it is essential to buy shilajit from a reputable brand that transparently displays their lab results.