WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TAKING SHILAJIT DAILY FOR 4-8 MONTHS?
1. Shilajit is a complex humic and fulvic acid mineral compound found mainly in the Himalayas that can offer many benefits to increase your health and energy levels. This superfood has been eaten for thousands of years for its ability to help you adapt better to stress, enables a healthy metabolic rate and a positive mood.
2. It is believed that shilajit contains the building blocks of life (RNA & DNA), allowing it to support new cell growth. Shilajit contains over 85 trace minerals, including the entire spectrum of naturally occurring vitamins, macro minerals, and trace minerals.
3. Shilajit is an adaptogen that helps balance the endocrine system, hormones, glands, and neurotransmitters, making it great for treating imbalances in the body caused by stress or poor diet.
4. Shilajit boosts ATP energy production resulting in improved athletic performance especially during high-intensity activities like weight lifting. In one study, shilajit increased movement of the joints by 35%, strength by 31% and endurance by 20%. These effects can be achieved with as little as 300 mg/daily dosage which is very easy to take.
5. Shilajit contains fulvic acid, a powerful antioxidant that supports immune system health and aids in cellular repair through detoxification and chelation of heavy metals from the tissues.
6. Shilajit supports healthy moods because it balances serotonin levels (also known as “the happiness hormone”) which can be disrupted by stress or poor diet. Shilajit has been shown to reduce anxiety and depression symptoms due to its ability to increase the levels of GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), an amino acid that helps reduce stress and anxiety.
7. Shilajit has been shown to improve sleep quality, leading individuals to fall asleep faster and stay in deep sleep longer—helping with insomnia issues. It increases the activity of glutamine synthetase, an enzyme involved in cellular metabolism that enhances relaxation, memory, and learning functions; it also reduces cortisol levels (the stress hormone) making you feel more relaxed at bedtime.
8. Men can benefit greatly by taking shilajit daily because it balances hormones like testosterone, helps with erectile dysfunction, improves sperm health and motility.
9. Shilajit can help women by balancing estrogen levels which leads to increased fertility, better menstrual cycles and may also be used as a natural treatment for menopause symptoms like hot flashes.
10. Studies have shown that shilajit has many promising medicinal properties due to its antioxidant content including protecting from free-radical damage from radiation exposure during cancer treatment as well as preventing liver toxicity caused by certain medications such as acetaminophen.
11. Shilajit is a complex humic and fulvic acid mineral compound found mainly in the Himalayas that can offer many benefits to increase your health and energy levels. This superfood has been eaten for thousands of years for its ability to help you adapt better to stress, enables a healthy metabolic rate and a positive mood.
One of the best ways to get Shilajit is from drinking it!
Not only does it taste delicious but all these amazing minerals are absorbed through your digestive system directly into the bloodstream where they can be taken up by over 360 different cells within your body.
Shilajit has been used throughout history to help acclimate the body to high altitudes and reduce the onset of altitude sickness which can occur when people hike or travel through mountainous areas like the Himalayas (where shilajit is found).
You can take shilajit daily or several times a week in small doses to boost your neurotransmitter activity and increase your sense of wellbeing by promoting healthy serotonin levels in the brain. It does this by regulating Tryptophan transport in and out of cells that helps balance moods and reduce anxiety. It also stimulates production of GABA, an amino-acid that relaxes nerves so you experience less stress. This amino-acid also helps control anger and aggression.
It is the only known antioxidant that has the ability to cross all barriers including your blood-brain barrier, blood-placenta barrier and even your eyes! This allows shilajit to deliver an important health boost when consumed daily to protect your cells from free radical damage caused by environmental toxins in our air, water, soil, household cleaners etc. which can lead to chronic illnesses like cancer over time if not protected against with extra antioxidants.
Himalayan Shilajit contains about 85 minerals & trace elements including enzymes that allow for greater absorption of these nutrients into the cells of our body! It does this by supporting healthy liver and kidney function which is important for removing toxins from the blood that are then filtered out by these organs.
It contains fulvic acid which helps your body increase its nutrient uptake including minerals, vitamins, amino acids, etc making it easier to get the nutrients you need from the foods you eat! This superfood also promotes proper hydration in your cells so they can work more efficiently because water transports oxygen through your cells & to your tissues/organs. Drinking shilajit daily can help boost this since it’s a natural diuretic promoting urination which also aids in flushing excess waste products out of the body while replenishing electrolytes lost during exercise or hot weather conditions.
Shilajit contains “humic substances” which help your body make better use of the nutrients it has available. This process is known as chelation and helps protect against heavy metal toxicity and increases absorption of essential minerals like calcium, magnesium & phosphorous to maintain strong bones and teeth!
Shilajit can also help you detoxify because it binds to toxins in your digestive tract that are then flushed out during bowel movements by increasing intestinal transit time (how long food spends inside your intestines) as well as stimulating gastric acid secretions for better digestion. Having a healthy digestive system can be especially beneficial if you suffer from constipation, bloating or food sensitivities, allergies, etc.
Click HERE to for Pure Authentic Himalayan Shilajit.
It is also available HERE on Amazon.